What is BSNL Net Sharing Facility and its usage?
- This is a facility allowed by BSNL to their prepaid customers to create a group with their friends and family numbers in maximum of five having one parent account (mobile number) to share the existing mobile data of main parent account to all with out any recharges for all their group members.
- BSNL mobile subscriber of parent account must maintain the sufficient main account balance before / during the creation of group itself only, and required BSNL FNF (Friends and Family) Group will be created only after deducting the corresponding amount from main account. After that, the required 3G data recharge packs may be done depending upon their 3G usage and recharge option.
Can One member will register in many groups for BSNL Data Sharing?
- Only One Subscriber can be a part of one group. If one subscriber is registered in more than one group, then the member which registered in first group will be valid, and latest will be considered.
- BSNL Data Sharing facility does not applicable for Unlimited Prepaid STVs between any member in the group, where this creation and modification of child accounts(friends and family numbers) upto 4 members can be done only by master account.
- At present this BSNL 3G Data Sharing facility will be available only through login into the BSNL Web portal (bsnlszprepaid.com).
- During BSNL Net Sharing sharing process, one member should be allowed to enter into their account through BSNL Web Portal and have to share the data packs already subscribed under group account, and the parent(main) mobile number only allows to delete / add their child accounts(Friends and Family Numbers).
- All BSNL prepaid mobile customers are allowed to share their data on subscription with the newly launched BSNL 3G net sharing packs of Rs.150 and above only to share the data between all (1+4) group members.
- This special BSNL Data Plans for prepaid data sharing will be recharged through BSNL Online Recharge / BSNL App / Easy Recharge or with main balance available on login to mobile selfcare portal.
- BSNL main account (parent subscriber) and group members (friends/family member in account) will be allowed to recharge their mobile number individually with any required full / extra talktime topups or any required special tariff vouchers of Voice, SMS, Data, ISD at any time.
- If a group member already recharged with any available Regular BSNL Net Packs, then the added group account will comes into active after the expiry of their existing BSNL Data STVs only, where BSNL Group account for data sharing facility will have lowest priority than regular Data STVs which is in active.
- No, it is not mandatory. If a customer recharged with sharing packs, he can utilize the total bundled data by himself also without sharing.
- After exhausting the Group account balance, all the members of that group will start draining his main account balance for utilization of BSNL data.
- BSNL does not levied any kind of charges to main mobile subscriber(parent account) or child subscriber (group member) for addition/ deletion of members in group account for data sharing facility at any time.
- Child account (Group Member) will not have any access (permission) to view his BSNL shared data usage, where the main customer only can have the total control to do any kind of activities i.e. Addition, Deletion, view balance data etc.. for BSNL Net Sharing through the BSNL Mobile Self Care Portal only.