As of now, we can see that unused mobile data will be added to the next recharge, but now BSNL launching the new facilities as per the user requirement, i.e. BSNL launched 3G data sharing facility from one to another mobile number which can be used in any GSM equipments(3G Dongles, iPads, Smartphones, Tablets etc).
Indian Telecom gaint introduced this BSNL 3G data sharing facility with simple process having no tricks involved, where BSNL 3G data user can easily transfer their unused 3G mobile data to another friends and family members at any time round the clock.
If you consider a family, we generally find four to five members, and if all of the members requires to have a 3G data plan independently, its a costly affair and further more some numbers might not even consume the data for that plan. Finally we will end paying more and unequal consumption of data and respective payments.
This new BSNL Data Sharing facility will give a better control on the data usage and sharing of his 3G data to other friends and family members like as distribution. Suppose a family member who is in his graduation might be expecting more data consumption and younger one might be low and parents are much less than both, but when we are going for a data plan we generally go expecting high data consumption.
We love BSNL because of many things, but mainly for four reasons, which is the most impressive thing for all of us to consider at any time.
1. We can find BSNL signal at any pocket of the country even in remote areas.
2. BSNL plans are designed very simple and straight forward covering every need of PAN India.
3. BSNL Data plans are the best and cheapest among all the service providers.
4. Being a PSU, BSNL is driving the market according with present competitive market and as per the user requirement with many special offers.
At present this facility (BSNL 3G data sharing) will be available only through web with the below mentioned simple process on login to the respective BSNL Mobile Selfcare Portal account available for south zone mobile customers [Andhrapradesh, Telangana, Tamilnadu (includes Chennai), Kerala, Karnataka]. Soon, this facility will be extended to all 2G prepaid customers as well as BSNL 3G data mobile users with new launch of web urls.
How to Share BSNL Internet Data from One SIM to Other in Prepaid Mobile
- logon to BSNL Mobile Selfcare Portal
- Enter Mobile Number, you will received a password to said mobile number immediately.
- Enter password, then you will redirected to your mobile number portal account.
- Under Friends & Family Tab, you will get the Group Account option.
- Click on Group Account, you will get the below mentioned options.
- Create New Group
- Existing Group
- Recharge Group
Mobile users can check Frequently Asked Questions on BSNL Data Sharing Facility to clear their doubts. As on date, only WiFi (wireless) hotspots available through broadband routers or smartphones to allow the data sharing facility, but now BSNL directly allows the 3G data sharing facility between a group of members to avoid multiple data recharges through online from anywhere.
With this new BSNL internet sharing facility provided between friends and family members, BSNL prepaid mobile customers can get 3G speeds for your entire family with one single 3G data recharge having best facility on subscription with special prepaid BSNL Data Sharing Plans.