Now BSNL mobile customers will not need to carry multiple SIMs and handsets during roaming. They are now free to talk as long as they want without worrying of any charges during incoming calls. In fact it is like a dream of "ONE NATION ONE NUMBER" come true.
Even though feeling happy, BSNL Mobile Plan Customers of Prepaid and Postpaid services, in millions are having many doubts in their minds about PAN India BSNL Free Mobile Roaming in many ways. For all mobile subscriber queries, our mobile operator BSNL has clarified the queries with out any confusion as follows
1. BSNL Free Roaming is a Permanent Offer or a Promotional Offer?
- At present BSNL Roaming Free Offer (free incoming voice call facility while in national roaming) will be available as an offer for a period of one year one PAN India basis from 15.06.2015, and on huge response from BSNL mobile customers, BSNL Free Roaming is extended for another year i.e. upto 15th June 2017.
- Yes, BSNL Free Roaming will be available for all new/ existing Prepaid and Postpaid including MNP customers .
- It is applicable across all over India including Mumbai & Delhi (Service areas of MTNL).
- In Roaming all outgoing call charges are charged at Rs.0.8 / Minute for local calls and Rs.1.15 / Minute for STD calls (No Change in Roaming Tariff).
- No, Special Tariff Vouchers (STVs) will not work in Roaming areas except BSNL Data STVs / SMS STVs / BSNL Free Outgoing STV.
- The data charges are same for both Home area and for Roaming areas too, All BSNL Data STVs are also allowed in Free Roaming.
- No, Mobile Customers do not recharge with any BSNL Roam Free STV, it available as default feature. Free incoming voice calls while in national roaming has already allowed to all BSNL mobile customers, by creating Prepaid STV / Postpaid Add-on of Rs. 101 (+/-3) under BSNL mobile services, and also this STV/Add-on plans will be automatically added by BSNL to all the BSNL mobile customers account notionally at Free of cost(without any additional charge) initially for a period of one year as a goodwill gesture.
- No Charges for a customer who receives ISD Call in Roaming.
- The existing BSNL Roaming Packs STV5, STV69, STV33 & STV90 under prepaid mobile services and Add-on plan with FMC of Rs. 61 under postpaid mobile services, which allows the BSNL Mobile customers to get the all incoming calls as FREE of charge to talk to their beloved ones while on travel in BSNL / MTNL network areas across India are withdrawn from 15.06.2015.
- Yes, he is eligible for Free Roaming.
- At present BSNL Offers Free Roaming for all Mobile Users for One Year, after that, this may be extended / discontinued according with Govt Decisions.
Now, it’s the time again to create a new history by offering Free Incoming Calls, while in National Roaming for all BSNL Mobile Users with effect from 15.06.2015, and also the operator BSNL may also sending the SMS conveying the BSNL Free Roaming facility to their customers, and the customers can check the above Queries & Clarifications abut BSNL Free National Roaming.