Just assume, if an Internet user with high Speed BSNL Broadband Plan having Unlimited Internet is working on Windows 7 Operating Machine / System, then he has to follow the procedure to change the DNS Name Servers address
- Go to Control Panel, then select small icons for display,
- Network and Sharing Centre,
- Change Adapter Settings for your connection, Then you will have a pop up screen,
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4),
- Properties - If your system shows Automatic and you are unable to resolve any IP
- Manual Settings for giving DNS Details, with below mentioned DNS details for preferred and alternate DNS IP details for BSNL DNS Service which you have to populate with more options as follows
- Preferred DNS Server 220.127.116.11, Alternate DNS Server 18.104.22.168
- Enter Preferred DNS Server as 22.214.171.124,and Alternate DNS Server as 126.96.36.199
- if these are also not working the one and only left out option is giving Googles DNS server details Preferred DNS server 188.8.131.52, Alternate DNS server 184.108.40.206.
BSNL Broadband Customers of Andaman Nicobar, Andhrapradesh & Telangana (Hyderabad), Assam, Bihar, Chattisgarh, Chennai TD, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka (Bangalore), Kerala, Kolkata, MadhyaPradesh, Maharashtra, NE-I, NE-II, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, UP East, UP West, Uttaranchal, WestBengal circles in India can try this above BSNL DNS Server IP Address methods to increase the internet speed and solve the existing slow speed problems by getting High Speed Internet.