So that, we all expect some of these things to be Online with BSNL Portal or any, to get Best Broadband Connection at our door step with latest BSNL Internet Plans over ADSL and Fiber to Home Services along with BSNL Online Payment facility.
Many customers think about how to get new BSNL connection and how to apply online for new broadband connection, Considering all these, being a PSU BSNL also giving Online Apply provision named UDAAN for applying New BSNL Broadband service. Its is just like a service at your door step. This is a major breakthrough from a traditional Govt Organisation. To get BSNL Broadband by Applying Online with any Latest BSNL Internet Plans along Free Landline and more Free Calls, you have to proceed as mentioned below
Now registering for Landline or BSNL Broadband / FTTH in Online BSNL Portal is made very easy with new Online Application. So follow any ONE option with two simple modes as follows. BSNL Sales team will come to your DoorStep to collect documents and provide BSNL New Broadband Connection.
Option 1: Simply Fill the details at BSNL Portal UDAAN Online Application Form through login to book New ADSL / FTTH BSNL broadband connection
- Clink on the Respective BSNL Zone applicable with your circle. A new application window will be opened to enter your details.
- Select your circle, then your District, Feed the details like Name, Mobile Number, and Email, Land line number if exists.
- Select the service which you want to get ( BSNL Broadband, Landline, FiberNet(FTTH), ISDN, VPNoBB and Others) Apply Online, you can avail any BSNL service listed in the site.
- Give the address details clearly in capital letters with your District/Area Pincode to identify your area and assign concern person who can identity your location and also the Time Slot which is comfortable to you(if required).
- And Finally click Submit button and wait for a message and with in 48 hrs you will receive a call from BSNL to collect the documents for provision of new BSNL Services.
Option 2: simply send SMS the following to 54141 (BSNL mobile)/ 9400054141 (other operators like airtel, vodafone, aircel etc..)
- LL for Only Landline Connection.
- BB for Only BroadBand Connection on existing Landline.
- LL+BB for New LANDLINE and BROADBAND Connection.
- OTHERS for any other like EVDO, WIMAX, 3G DATA Card etc...
So every/any customer can avail this easy facility to Apply Online for BSNL Broadband provided by our own PSU, for which is emerging to the heights, targeting for Good QoS (Quality of Services) and at understandable Customer Support for Best Broadband Services with Latest High Speed BSNL Internet Plans along with other services like BSNL Landline, Broadband, BSNL 3G Datacards (wireless devices) and many more with BSNL Portal named UDAAN.