- Lowest Tariff which assures Cheapest Charges never given by any for all Telecom Services provided by BSNL a fully Govt Owned Company with focus only on Social Responsibility than on Profit Motive.
- National Largest Telecom Operator & PSU BSNL provides Broadband access network, which is a superb service for remote areas too, will be available on digital subscriber line technology (on the same wire that is used for plain old telephone service) having High Speed Bandwidth BSNL Broadband Plans at lowest tariff rates with Transparent Billing and with out any type of Hidden Charges.
- BSNL Mobile has PAN-India presence with presence in all the 24 telecommunication cellular circles and 2 Metro Districts in India. BSNL Mobile provides Widest Mobile Coverage with Seamless Roaming for Every Nook & Comer by covering all Villages, Cities, entire National & State Highways, Railway routes across India with roaming access, including Delhi and Mumbai, and International roaming access to more than 300 networks across the world with lowest tariff rates.
- In India, BSNL is the only one Total Telecom Solution Provider with Widest Technology Covering entire Spectrum of Telecom Services, i.e. Landline, Broadband, Mobile, WLL, WiMAX, MLLN, MPLS, VPN, Leased Line, VSAT, Data card 2G, 3G, & EVDO.
- BSNL has also offered futuristic special services to customers like lPTV, Mobile Banking, VAS, TV on Mobile, Video Calling, FTTH Services, Video & Voice CaIling Services, which is like a Single Window Services for all Customer Needs.
- BSNL, the only telecom operator to be called as Telecom gaint (or) National Telecom Backbone for all telecom services, including value-added services, such as Free Phone Service(FPH), India Telephone Card (Prepaid card), Account Card Calling (ACC), Virtual Private Network (VPN), Tele-Voting, Premium Rae Service (PRM), Universal Access Number (UAN).
- BSNL Provides Service to all-from Common Man to Large Corporations, Defence, Space Agencies etc., and also provides Total Telecom Solution to all Leading Banks and Major Corporates.
- BSNL provides complete suite of Telecom Services even in Rural and for flung areas which are commercially non-viable proving clearly the Social Commitment (Ex:- BSNL employees restored the services, even working 24 hours without rest for Uttarakhand disaster in 2013, and for Hudhud disaster in 2014), and also as on date BSNL, the only Mobile Operator, offers Mobile Connectivity for Amarnath Yatra).
- One of the major thing is, BSNL earnings goes mainly for country’s infrastructure Improvements & Nation Building and which in turn is utilized for providing Basic Amenities, Health & Education for Poor and Downtrodden.
Last updated: 16 July 2014
by BSNL TeleServices on
Why Should We Choose "BSNL" as our Telecom Operator - Must Know
BSNL, India's oldest and largest communication service provider (CSP) having footprints throughout India with primary focus on social responsibility rather than profits except for the metropolitan cities of Mumbai and New Delhi, which are managed by Mahanagar Telecom Nigam Limited(MTNL).
Labels: BSNL NEWS