To gear up for betterment of availability of e-services to BSNL subscribers, BSNL launched new Mobile App for Smartphones and Tablet users, which allows the subscribers to access the recharge system through online payment for loading the TOP-UPs and Recharge Vouchers via Mobiles or Tablets from any place and at any instance while travelling or wandering.
By this new BSNL Mobile App, Prepaid(GSM) customers will be able to charge the Plan Vouchers including Roaming Free Plans, and Checking the main validity / balance, Loading TOP-UPs / Rate Cutters(STVs) of Voice / SMS / ISD / DATA Special Tariff Voucher to any BSNL mobile number by getting Payment receipt to contact details(Mobile Number/e-mail) mentioned in profile with below mentioned process.
BSNL Prepaid Recharging Process through BSNL Mobile App
- Download My BSNL App from App Store or from myapp.bsnl.co.in.
- Click the downloaded file and get installed.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Enter Contact Details i.e. Mobile Number and email ID.
After successful completion of installation of Mobile App, customer has to follow the process as follows for recharging the required vouchers.
- Click on Prepaid Icon in Home screen.
- Select the Talk time Top UP / Special Tariff Voucher / Plan Voucher option.
- Enter the BSNL Prepaid Mobile Number.
- Select the required option TOPUP / STV / PLAN
- Top UP (Flexi TOPUP) Enter the required amount minimum of Rs.50 and maximum of Rs.5000 in multiples of Rs.10.
- Special Tariff Voucher(STV) - Select the desired option among 1.Data 2.Voice 3.ISD, 4.SMS, 5.Others, Scroll down and Select the required Voucher
- Plan Voucher - Select the desired option among 1. Validity Extension 2.Migration, Scroll down and Select the required Voucher
- Click on ‘Submit’ for payment.
- Select the desired payment option i.e., Credit/Debit/Cash cards/Net banking/Pay through IMPS.
- Complete the Payment in the Bank’s website.
- A receipt for successful payment will be displayed on screen and a confirmation issued through SMS.
- A receipt in PDF format also will be sent through email for successful completion of Recharges for TOP-UP, Special Tariff Vouchers(STVs) and Plan-Vouchers.
|Share This Article|