In a view to grab the CDMA business by expansion of BSNL network, recently BSNL EVDO BTS's(Base Terminal Station) of some areas in AndhraPradesh, Punjab Telecom Circles and Chennai Telephone District has diverted to NE1(Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura), NE2(Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur), J&K(Jammu & Kashmir) and Assam circles.
In order to extend more services, BSNL offers GSM FWP(Fixed Wireless Phone) with 2G SIM under 2G Mobile Services to the affected CDMA postpaid voice customers in Andhra Pradesh, Punjab, Maharashtra Telecom Circles and Chennai Telephone District with the following conditions.
- GSM FWP (Fixed Wireless Phone) to be offered at free of cost to only those affected CDMA postpaid voice customers whose average monthly revenue over the last six months is more than Rs.150 (Incl. of Service. Tax).
- For other affected CDMA postpaid voice customers whose average monthly revenue over the last six months is less than Rs.150 (Incl. of S. Tax) may be offered postpaid or prepaid GSM connection with free activation charge/ starter pack.
- The customer has to return the FWT/IFWT in working condition which may be utilized in the circle where it is surrendered or may be sent to the circles where there is demand for these sets.
- No freebies to be offered to these customers at the time of activation of connection of GSM FWP (GSM Fixed Wireless Phone).
- Security deposit and other tariffs will be as per standard BSNL GSM Mobile Postpaid Voice Plans.
BSNL offers GSM FWP (Fixed Wireless Phone) with 2G SIM under 2G mobile services is a limited period offer for 90 days from 01-04-2013 to 29-06-2013 at BSNL CSCs of the area where BSNL has shifted EVDO BTSs.
|Share This Article|