PAN India 3G Mobile Service Operator BSNL believes in providing the customers with world-class telecom services and committed to greater customer satisfaction by allowing their mobile customers to recharge their prepaid mobile number through BSNL online prepaid recharge portal with registration portal or BSNL Quick Recharge, which is the most secure, safest and convenient mechanism to the mobile users.
BSNL Mobile Online Recharge "Registration Process" through PortalBSNL mobile customers can instantly recharge their prepaid mobile account through BSNL online recharge portal after one time registration through Sign Up(New User) at http://portal.bsnl.in/portal/aspxfiles/registration.aspx, where the customer must have to submit some personal information such as Name, Contact address and Email to BSNL Online Recharge Portal.
Online bill payment portal, they will not register again for recharge portal. Customer shall login with the same login particulars to recharge their Mobile account for Talktime Top-Up, Special Tariff Vouchers(STVs), Plan Vouchers for migration.
BSNL Mobile Online "Recharge Procedure" through Portal
- Login into the BSNL Online Recharge Portal
- Enter the Mobile Number (Enter 10 Digits Number) for which to be recharge.
- Select Type of Voucher Talk Time TopUp, Special Tariff Voucher, Plan Voucher.
- If selected Talk Time TopUp, Enter Topup Denomination: Rs 55/ 110/ 220/ 550/ 1100/ 2200/ 3300/ 5500 which are most popular vouchers or enter choice of amount between Rs.50 and Rs.5000 in multiples of Rs.10/-.
- If selected Special Tariff Voucher, Select DATA / VOICE / ISD / SMS / OTHERS(for Blackberry) from STV Category, Select Particular required STV for tariff from drop down menu of corresponding category.
- If selected Plan Voucher, Select Validity Extension or Migration in PLAN Category, Select Particular required Voucher from drop down menu of corresponding category.
- After selecting the required voucher, details will be displayed, then click on submit, the details of mobile number will be displayed in the next page.
- Select the Payment options
- Credit cards / Debit cards / Internet banking.
- Cash cards TRUST Cash Card
- Click on 'Make Pay' button.
- Customer then login into the payment gateway for authorizing payment, on successful completion of payment in the Internet Banking System (or) through Credit Card/Debit Card(ezeClick by American Express, Visa /MasterCard, American Express), user is re-directed to Online Recharge Portal to view the 'Digital Receipt' for Recharge.