- Newly introduced Blackberry(BB) Z10 data plans are 2G or 3G? New BB Z10 data plans are 3G plans.
- Are the existing blackberry plans to be replaced by this Blackberry(BB)-Z10 new announced promotional offer? No, this promotional offer is only applicable to the BB Z10 customers.
- Which APN is to be used for these Blackberry(BB)-Z10 data plans? Blackberry(BB)-Z10 data plans will work through “APN- bsnlnet” instead of “APN-blackberrynet”. All other existing blackberry plans (except BB Z10 plans) will continue through “APN- blackberrynet”.
- Whether the offers for Blackberry(BB)-Z10 are regular or promotional offer? The announced offers for the BB Z10 are promotional offer for a period of 90 days from the date of implementation.
- Is the annual plans are Plan vouchers or STV (Special Tariff Voucher)? The annual plans “BB10 Silver” may be read as “Silver”, “BB10 Gold” may be read as “Gold” and “BB10 Platinum” may be read as “Platinum”. All these annual plans are plan vouchers only.
- Whether the monthly freebies are to be carried over to next month? Whether voice, SMS are applicable to these plans, if applicable then Base tariff? No, the freebies will not be carried over to the next month. The voice tariff i.e. base tariff is as per the voice plan taken by the customers.
- In West Zone the free data of 1 GB/month, 3 GB/ month and 5 GB/ month for 12 months with be annual plans or monthly plans for Blackberry(BB)-Z10? For West Zone the annual plans to be implemented as Silver-12GB Data free, Gold-36GB Data free, Platinum-60GB Data free, which is valid for a period of 12 months.
|Share This Article|