With this smart online bsnl bill payment portal, customers can instantly make their bsnl landline bill payment online without Login/Registration through BSNL Quick Pay, where this payment details will be sent to the Mobile number instantly which provided, and at the same time this online payment receipt details for your postpaid number will also be sent to the eMail id provided at the time in Quick Pay BSNL online payment portal.
BSNL Customers can now allowed to pay all postpaid bills even after Pay By Date through BSNL bill payment portal Registered account on login, or improved BSNL Quick Pay option without registration, and the subscribers can also be allowed to update their Mobile Number and Subscription for SMS Alerts to get for each transaction at BSNL Portal.
Telephone subscribers will easily be allowed to pay BSNL Landline bill (Individual), Broadband bill, FiberNet (Fibre to the Home) bill, Corporate Bills, DID Bills by just submitting the Landline/Mobile Number, Email address, and Circle on BSNL Bill Payment Online(QUICKPAY) Portal, which is a hassle free and secured service with out any extra charges for postpaid bill payment online.
BSNL Bill Payment Online Process at Quick Pay BSNL PortalLog on to Online Bill Payment BSNL Portal (http://portal3.bsnl.in/myportal/cfa.do)
- Select Individual Bills / FTTH Bills, Corporate Bills, DID Bills as per your service
- Enter Telephone number with STD code with out zero(4024XXXXXX) in Pay For Phone Number
- Go to Communication Details
- Enter Valid Email address to receive paid receipts
- Enter Mobile Number to receive paid transaction alert
- Enter the captca code given
- Click on Submit, then the customer will get the details(Name, Invoice amount, Pay By Date, Date of Bill etc..)
- Click on PAY NOW
- then you will get the Payment Options as below in Step 1
- Internet Banking (allowed more than 50 banks)
- Credit Card (American Express, Diners Club International, Visa, MasterCard)
- Debit Card (Maestro, Mastercard, Rupay, Visa)
- Cash Card
- Select Tech process or Bill Desk
- Continue for Payment
Telecom Customers of all the Circles (Andhra Pradesh, Chennai, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Haryana, Punjab, UP(West), UP(East), Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Kolkata, Orissa, Bihar, West Bengal, Adman Nicobar, Assam, Jharkhand, North East) can avail this BSNL bill payment facility for Landline, Broadband, Fibernet, WiMax and bsnl mobile services.
- There is a possibility of link getting disconnected, during returning from the BANK after successful BSNL Online Payment. In that case, user will not be able to see the 'Digital Receipt' of the BSNL bill payment made since the portal system will not know the details of the transaction made. If this occurs, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT to pay the bill again.
- BSNL portal system will shortly receive the confirmation from the BANK, through alternative backup channel and the receipt will be sent to user registered email id with in a short time. In case previous bills amount had already been paid and not updated in portal, please visit nearest BSNL cash counter to pay the current bill amount or else pay the total amount, where the excess paid amount would be automatically adjusted in next coming BSNL Bill.