Customers can instantly make their BSNL Landline Bill Payment Online without Login/Registration through BSNL QUICK PAY. BSNL Bill Payment details will be sent to the Mobile number instantly which provided. Online Payment Receipt for your postpaid number will be sent to the Mail-id provided at the time of payment in Quick Pay through BSNL Bill Payment Portal.
BSNL Bill Payment Online Process at Quick Pay BSNL PortalLog on to Online Bill Payment BSNL Portal (http://portal3.bsnl.in/myportal/cfa.do)
- Select Individual Bills / FTTH Bills, Corporate Bills, DID Bills as per your service
- Enter Telephone number with STD code with out zero(4024XXXXXX) in Pay For Phone Number
- Go to Communication Details
- Enter Valid E-mail address to receive paid receipts
- Enter Mobile Number to receive paid transaction alert
- Enter the captca code given
- Click on Submit, then the customer will get the details(Name, Invoice amount, Pay By Date, Date of Bill etc..)
- Click on PAY NOW
- then you will get the Payment Options
- Internet Banking (allowed more than 50 banks)
- Credit Card (American Express, Diners Club International, Visa, MasterCard)
- Debit Card (Maestro, Mastercard, Rupay, Visa)
- Cash Card
BSNL Customers can now pay the Landline/Mobile/WiMAX postpaid bills even after Pay By Date through BSNL Bill Payment Portal Registered account on login, or improved BSNL"QUICK PAY" option without registration, where BSNL customers can update their Mobile Number and Subscribe for SMS Alerts at BSNL Payment Portal to get for each transaction.
- There is a possibility of link getting disconnected, during returning from the BANK after successful BSNL Postpaid Online Bill Payment. In that case, user will not be able to see the 'Digital Receipt' of the Bill Payment made since the Portal system will not know the details of the transaction made. If this occurs, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT to pay the bill again.
- The portal system, will shortly, receive the confirmation from the BANK, through alternative backup channel and the receipt will be sent to user registered email id. In case previous bill amount had already been paid and not updated in portal please visit nearest BSNL cash counter to pay the current bill amount or else pay the total amount and excess paid amount would be automatically adjusted in next BSNL Bill.