BSNL Bill Payment Online Service is called as BSNL Quick Pay. This brings out, most easiest and convenient way for all postpaid customers to make online payment in a secure way. This is available without any registration to pay BSNL landline bill, broadband bill, mobile bill through BSNL portal payment.
With this smart online bsnl bill payment portal. Customers can instantly make their landline bill payment online without Login/Registration through BSNL Quick Pay. Where this bsnl portal payment details will be sent to the Mobile number instantly which provided. At the same time this online payment receipt details for your postpaid number will also be sent to the eMail id provided at the time of registration for Quick Pay BSNL bill payment portal.
BSNL Customers, now allowed to pay all postpaid bills even after Pay By Date. It is through BSNL payment portal, Registered account on login, or improved BSNL Quick Pay option without registration. Subscribers can also be allowed to update their Mobile Number and Subscription for SMS Alerts. This facility is for, to get an SMS for each transaction made at BSNL payment portal.
Telephone subscribers are easily be allowed to pay BSNL Landline bill (Individual), Broadband bill, FiberNet (Fibre to the Home) bill, Corporate Bills, DID Bills. It is just by submitting the Landline/Mobile Number, Email address, and Circle on BSNL Bill Payment Online(QUICKPAY) Portal. This is a hassle free and secured service with out any extra charges for postpaid bill payment online.
BSNL Bill Payment Online Process at Quick Pay BSNL PortalLog on to Online Bill Payment BSNL Portal (http://portal3.bsnl.in/myportal/cfa.do)
- Select Individual Bills / FTTH Bills, Corporate Bills, DID Bills as per your service.
- Enter Telephone number with STD code with out zero(4024XXXXXX) in Pay For Phone Number.
- Go to Communication Details.
- Enter Valid Email address to receive paid receipts.
- Enter Mobile Number to receive paid transaction alert.
- Enter the captca code given.
- Click on Submit, then the customer will get the details(Name, Invoice amount, Pay By Date, Date of Bill etc..)
- Click on PAY NOW
- Then you will get the Payment Options as below in Step 1
- Internet Banking (allowed more than 50 banks)
- Credit Card (American Express, Diners Club International, Visa, MasterCard)
- Debit Card (Maestro, MasterCard, Ru pay, Visa)
- Cash Card
After Selecting the above payment option in Step1. Customer will be allowed to select the desired payment gateway with array of payment options for authorising BSNL bill payment.
- Select Tech process or Bill Desk
- Continue for Payment
Then immediately, user can redirected to another page of Net banking / Debit / Credit card as per request for authorising the bill payments. After successful completion of BSNL portal payment. User is redirected to view the 'Digital RECEIPT DETAILS (Receipt Number, Transaction No, Bill Number, Bill Date, Unique ID, Telephone Number, Bank Transaction ID, Bill Paid Amount, Paid Date) for bill paid.
Telecom Customers of all the Circles (Andhra Pradesh, Chennai, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Haryana, Punjab, UP(West), UP(East), Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Kolkata, Orissa, Bihar, West Bengal, Adman Nicobar, Assam, Jharkhand, North East) can avail this BSNL bill payment online facility through secure bsnl payment portal for Landline, broadband, Fibernet, WiMax and bsnl mobile services.
- There is a possibility of link getting disconnected, during returning from the BANK after successful BSNL portal payment.
- In that case, user will not be able to see the 'Digital Receipt' of the BSNL bill payment made. Since the portal system will not know the details of the transaction made. If this occurs, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT to pay the bill again.
- BSNL portal payment system will shortly receive the confirmation from the BANK, through alternative backup channel. And the receipt will be sent to user registered email id with in a short time.
- In case previous bills amount had already been paid and not updated in bsnl payment portal.
- Please visit nearest BSNL cash counter to pay the current bill amount, or else pay the total amount. Where the excess paid amount would be automatically adjusted in next coming BSNL Bill.
If any complaints on landline bill or broadband bill or any transactions made through Quick Pay BSNL Bill Payment Portal. It is regarding your money debited from your bank account /credit / debit card and not generated the receipts.
Please logon to complaint portal of BSNL and lodge your complaint regarding BSNL online payment. So that with in a short time, your paid details will be adjusted / updated or refunded to your account. This will be happened only, if you have done your BSNL bill payment online at Quick Pay BSNL payment portal.