Indian PSU offers this BSNL Bill Payment Online facility on Login to Portal account for BSNL Landline Bill Payment, BSNL Broadband Bill Payment along with FTTH(Fibre to the Home), DID Connections, WiMAX & Postpaid Mobile Bill Payment etc.. in a simple way to pay bills online with in 1 minute for each transaction.
For this Payment Login website, BSNL customers has to just register into BSNL Portal account with their details at once, and customers can add multiple number of BSNL Landline, BSNL Mobile (Postpaid), BSNL Broadband Billing accounts for payment with a Single Login, and here is the illustrated process for how to register & how to make BSNL Bill Payment.
Registration Process for BSNL Online Bill Payment Portal
- Add a Phone Number (Account).
- View and Pay Bills Online.
- BSNL Customers have to provide some personal information such as your Name, Contact address and Email through Sign Up(New Registration) to BSNL Online Bill Payment Portal.
- After successful registration by submitting the personal details, user can add the phone number(account), for which customer want to view and pay the outstanding bills online.
- First, the user need to select a circle/state. Example: if the customer belongs to "Karnataka" circle, need to select respective circle from the DropDownBox.
- Select SSA(District)/STD
- SelectPhone Number With Out STD Code
- Enter Account Number(View BSNL Account Number in BSNL Bill).
- then click on Submit.
BSNL Bill Payment Process through Online Portal
- Login into the BSNL Online Portal Payment
- Enter the Username and Password (already registered).
- List of accounts with Phone Number, Bill Number, Amount, Due Date, Due In, Status, and Pay Now(highlighted if oustanding) options will be displayed.
- Click on Pay Now of the respective bill
- The payment options will be displayed for Online Payment.
- Please select the Payment options
- Credit cards / Debit cards / Internet banking / Cash cards
- TRUST Cash Card
BSNL has allowed the customers to pay the Individual Bills(Landline/Broadband), FTTH Bills, Corporate Bills, DID Bills with out login to their account to pay their single bill by submitting the Phone Number, Account No, Mobile Number, E-mail address through BSNL Quick Pay.
Customers of all the BSNL Circles(Andhra Pradesh, Chennai, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Haryana, Punjab, UP(West), UP(East), Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Gujarat, Rajasthan,Kolkata, Orissa, Bihar, West Bengal, Adman Nicobar, Assam, Jharkhand, North East) can avail this BSNL Bill Payment facility through this BSNL Portal, and if any complaints with BSNL Online Portal transactions, an email may be sent to email@example.com or logon to BSNL Bill Pay Complaint Portal and lodge your complaint.