Industrial / In-plant Training Courses are
- In-plant / Industrial Training in Basic Telecom - for 2 weeks of 18 Hours duration.
- In-plant / Vocational Training in Advanced Telecom - for 4 weeks of 36 Hours duration.
- In-plant / Vocational Training in Advanced Telecom with specialization - for 6 weeks of 54 Hours duration
- Basic Inplant Trainings on CSE/IT Platform for 2 weeks.
- Advanced Inplant Training on CSE/IT platform for 4 weeks.
- 2nd / 3rd Year Engineering ( B.E. / B.Tech ) students of Electronic & Communications Engg, Electrical & Electronic Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation, and also Computer Science / IT students interested to know and enter in telecom industry can apply with Permission from College or can do Voluntarily.
- In case of mandatory Industrial / in plant training as part of curriculum, please submit the permission letter from college.
Download the Registration form and submit the same to the address mentioned in brochure along with the Registration Fee and other documents. (Follow any one of the Modes of Payment in given Detailed Brochure of BSNL Industrial Inplant Trg. and the Contents to be covered during the Industrial / In-plant training.
Registration Fees for each Course is per student is Rs.112/- and course fees per student as below
- Basic Telecom - Rs.3371.
- Advanced Telecom - Rs.6742.
- Advanced Telecom with specialization - Rs.10113.
- Basic Inplant Training on CSE / IT Platform - Rs.3371.
- Advanced Inplant Training on CSE/IT Platform - Rs.6742.
So the students who want to seek industrial/inplant trainings can now have a chance to get a certificate from trusted brand in the above scheduled dates to get valuable BSNL Industrial / In-plant Training Courses for Engineering students at RTTC Hyderabad.