- Service is provided on BSNL’s land line working connections only excluding ISDN & PBX board lines.
- PC with minimum 200 MHZ processor speed.
- The PC is to be loaded with Operating system Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.
- Minimum 125 MB free space in Hard disk in the PC.
- RAM - 64 MB (Minimum).
- NIC (Ethernet Card) with driver installed and in working status with RJ 45 connectivity.
- NIC driver Software in Floppy or CD (For reinstallation in required cases).
- CD drive.
- Operating System CD of the existing OS on the system(Required in certain cases for reinstallation)
- SVGA Monitor.
- Broadband Service connection provided on Ethernet port only(Provision on USB/Serial/Parallel ports is not supported).
- PC needs to be near the BSNL telephone line terminal point.
- There should be no parallel connections / cordless or others which might pull down the speed.
- AC Power Supply to ADSL Modem should be from the same UPS source as PC.
Last updated: 07 September 2012
by BSNL TeleServices on
Infrastructure Required at Customer Premises for Installation of Broadband Connection