New customers shall activate the CUG plan by submitting a request for CUG, as well as the existing customers also shall activate the CUG plan by approaching the nearest Customer Service Center(CSC) with requisite documents.
Details of BSNL Closed User Group (CUG) Plan under 2G & 3G Prepaid Mobile Services
- Minimum connections for BSNL Mobile Prepaid CUG services is 3 and maximum is indefinite, according to the customer requirement.
- Group size 3-25 mobile numbers are charged Rs.80 per month as CUG Charges, Group size 26-last mobile number are charged Rs.60 per month as CUG Charges.
- Monthly CUG charges are applicable to each and every mobile connection.
- The charges will be automatically deducted from the account balance of all the customers in the CUG Group.
- CUG facility is provided for all the existing 2G & 3G prepaid plans(Circle Plans & Corporate Plans) except New Life Time Plan and all the mobile numbers will be in the same plan only, Local & Zonal/National CUG will be valid for one calendar month.
- Local CUG means with in the circle Ex:- Maharastra, Andhrapradesh, Karnataka and Zonal/National CUG meant for other than the circle.
BSNL Closed User Group(CUG) Plan Charges / Tariff
Prepaid Local CUG Charges per month in Rs.
|Prepaid Zonal/National CUG Charges per month in Rs.|
|Share This Article|