Telecom Major Bharat Sanchar Nigham Limited(BSNL) has lauched the E-Auction for Premium/Fancy mobile numbers and the Procedure to participate in E-Auction for BSNL Premium / Fancy/ Vanity Mobile Numbers of BSNL India is as follows with instructions to be followed by the customer in E-Auction schedule as follows.
- Participants shall be Residents of their respective circle and shall possess the Address Proof. All the existing BSNL Mobile Post-paid & Pre-paid customers intended to change their existing Mobile Number to Vanity/Premium Numbers can participate in the auction. Any new customers who possess resident address proof in the state can bid through their family/friends BSNL Mobile number. New customers can also take a new BSNL Mobile connection on usual procedure through any of the BSNL Outlets and bid through the same Mobile Number.
- Registration through Web for BSNL Mobile Number in E - Auction for Premium Vanity Numbers.
- The initial registration through the portal http://eauction.bsnl.co.in is free.
Procedure to participate in E-Auction for Premium/Fancy Mobile Numbers
- Customer can register through "Login/Register', like in menu bar. Customer has to login with Mobile no & e-mail id. After successful registration customer will be informed a password via SMS & e-mail.
- Customer has to click "Login" & login using the password received & Click accept terms & conditions to proceed further.
- After successful login Customer will be directed to welcome page. Customer can change password using "Change Password" option available in menu bar. Customer can fill his details in "Profile form". Customer can select the vanity numbers by clicking "Available numbers".
- To bid for a vanity number, customer has to register with registration fee (Non Refundable) as fixed that can be paid online. For vanity numbers with base value in range, Rs.l000/- to Rs.25,000/- the registration fee is Rs.100/-.
- After paying the requisite registration charges for that number, customer can bid for that particular number available in "My Bid Status" menu. Customer can start bidding numbers for which registration is successful.
- Selecting number on the left hand side (blue background), customer can see the number of bids and its current bid value. Incremental value for bidding has been fixed as l0% for numbers of base value Rs.10,000 & above & 5% for numbers of base value below Rs.10,000/-.
- If the customer wants to bid higher than the present maximum bid value, he can click "Click to bid". His/Her bid will be present with "current bid value+one more incremental value". His/her bid will appear along with the amount bid by him/her in RED color.
- After end of bidding successful H1 bidder will receive a PIN on his registered mobile number customer can take this PIN to any CSC with his CAF(Customer Application Form) and on payment of bidded amount + S. Tax (12.36%) he will be allotted the BSNL Mobile Premium number through E - Auction Process.
|Share This Article|