BSNL simplified the web auction process as follows conducted on this website and allowed the customers to participate in large extent to grab BSNL Premium / Fancy Mobile Numbers in eauction scheduled time intimated. This BSNL e-Auction web portal sets a transparent medium as a way to explore BSNL valuable services to Indian Mobile users at any time.
BSNL Mobile Plan customers intended to change their existing Mobile Number to Vanity/Premium Numbers can participate in the auction.
Any new customers who possess resident address proof in the state can bid through their family/friends BSNL Mobile number. New customers can also take a new BSNL Mobile connection on usual procedure through any of the BSNL Outlets and bid through the same Mobile Number.
The initial registration for BSNL web portal http://eauction.bsnl.co.in is free, and the process for registration and participation through Web Portal to grab BSNL Mobile Number from Premium Vanity Number category is as follows.
BSNL E-Auction Web Process for Premium Mobile Numbers
- Customer can register through "Login/Register', like in menu bar. Customer has to login with Mobile no & e-mail id. After successful registration customer will be informed a password via SMS & e-mail.
- Customer has to click "Login" & login using the password received & Click accept terms & conditions to proceed further.
- After successful login Customer will be directed to welcome page. Customer can change password using "Change Password" option available in menu bar. Customer can fill his details in "Profile form". Customer can select the vanity numbers by clicking "Available numbers".
- To bid for a vanity number, customer has to register with registration fee (Non Refundable) as fixed that can be paid online. For vanity numbers with base value in range, Rs.l000/- to Rs.25,000/- the registration fee is Rs.100/-.
- After paying the requisite registration charges for that number, customer can bid for that particular number available in "My Bid Status" menu. Customer can start bidding numbers for which registration is successful.
- Selecting number on the left hand side (blue background), customer can see the number of bids and its current bid value. Incremental value for bidding has been fixed as l0% for numbers of base value Rs.10,000 & above & 5% for numbers of base value below Rs.10,000/-.
- If the customer wants to bid higher than the present maximum bid value, he can click "Click to bid". His/Her bid will be present with "current bid value+one more incremental value". His/her bid will appear along with the amount bid by him/her in RED color.
- After end of bidding successful H1 bidder will receive a PIN on his registered mobile number customer can take this PIN to any CSC with his CAF(Customer Application Form) and on payment of bidded amount + S. Tax (12.36%) he will be allotted the BSNL Mobile Premium number through E - Auction Process.
After payment of bidding amount for Premium Mobile Number booked at BSNL e-Auction Web Portal by submitting the Customer Application Form (CAF) along with valid Proof of Identity and Address, then after BSNL premium mobile number will be activated immediately with required Prepaid / Postpaid mobile plans to enjoy the voice and BSNL Mobile Data Services at lowest rates on Premium Number availed.