On a keen watch about the present market conditions in each service area. Many promotional high speed broadband plans of BSNL are regularized and extended to other areas with out any increase in charges by offering Static IP address facility in existing high speed broadband plans.
1. BSNL Revised the minimum hire period of recently introduced high speed broadband plans (BSNL BBG ULD 1491 EA) for Elections purpose. This BSNL broadband plan is allowed only for Election purposes in all the BSNL circles across India. The existing minimum hire period of Two Months is revised to One Month effective from 1st July 2016.
2. BSNL has decided to offer One Static IP address for subscription to high speed broadband plans BBG Combo ULD 1441. If any request made from any home / business customers of this most successful BSNL Broadband plan, will be provided the static ip at Rupees 2000 per annum as additional charges for Static IP. This facility will be available in all the BSNL circles on PAN India basis with effect from 01.07.2016.
On getting overwhelming response from the Faridabad broadband customers for the best promotional broadband plans. BSNL has regularized the special broadband plans BBG ULD 599 CS76, BBG Speed ULD 991 CS78 and BBG Super Speed ULD 1499 VDSL CS79 in Faridabad SSA of Haryana Telecom Circle only with the following high speed broadband plans best tariff.
- BSNL Faridabad Broadband Plans (Special Regular Tariff)
Where these all above BSNL DSL Broadband plans are also available on Fiber to the Home Network with same tariff, and these above plans will be available from 22nd June 2016 as regular tariff only in Faridabad Secondary Switching Area.
3. BSNL has recently introduced BBG Combo ULD 470 CS142 high speed unlimited internet plan as regular tariff in Nellore district of Andhrapradesh which offers upto 2Mbps download speed till 10GB and 512 Kbps beyond that at just Rs.470 per month as unlimited internet charges by allowing most required facilitites as below.
- BSNL Unlimited Broadband plan at Rs.450 per month with unlimited free calling
Now on grand success of this high speed broadband plans in Nellore area with huge customer response. ISP extended this plan to entire districts of Andhrapradesh and Telangana states under AP Telecom circle. This new high speed broadband plans will be available in all areas from 1st July 2016 for new subscriptions or for migrations from other to this new lowest monthly rental combo BSNL broadband plan.